The Best Russian Books in English

Forget War and Peace: this blog offers reviews of fun and interesting Russian books in English, links to their Amazon pages, interviews with new and upcoming Russian authors, with the emphasis on Russian genre fiction: LitRPG, science fiction, fantasy, thrillers, romance, mystery and other popular reads.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Back online!

My apologies for not being in touch! Two novels and a theatre play translated, a novel of my own published, another one nearing completion, plus more in-depth historical articles for the new issues of Royal Russia Annual (go ahead and click it - this magazine is an absolute treasure trove of historical information on the House of Romanovs and their times). And now more historical articles for me to work on, a new novel to write and an absolutely great urban-fantasy series to translate... so I'm really sorry I've been neglecting this particular blog.

Many thanks to all of you who dropped by in the meantime to check all the articles, photos and especially all the fun and interesting Russian books in English... I've got more coming!

Big hugs

Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment