The Best Russian Books in English

Forget War and Peace: this blog offers reviews of fun and interesting Russian books in English, links to their Amazon pages, interviews with new and upcoming Russian authors, with the emphasis on Russian genre fiction: LitRPG, science fiction, fantasy, thrillers, romance, mystery and other popular reads.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So! Post No1!

Hello all,

When I started my blog Russia for Writers a few years ago, I meant it exclusively for those fiction writers who needed a bit of help with their Russian research. But over time, I developed the tendency to digress and, rather than speak about Russia, I wrote about new Russian writers instead. So today I decided to separate the two. My blog Russia for Writers will from now on deal exclusively with the Russian history and culture, covering whatever I failed to mention in my book, The 33 Worst Mistakes Writers Make About Russia (Write It Right)

And this blog here will be all about Russian books in English. Here I hope to interview new Russian writers and offer you some reading suggestions. Because believe you me, the Russian literature is not limited to five or six classic titles. There're lots of good Russian books translated into English, and I intend to cover as many as I can over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment